The Parents and Friends Association at Sacred Heart School actively supports the school financially and encourages social interaction within our school community.
The aims of the association are:
- Liaison between the wider community and the governing bodies of the school.
- Building parental involvement through a range of social and school activities.
- Fund raising for the further development of the educational and social growth of Sacred Heart School children.
- Use the class representative network to receive feedback from parents about issues of concern.
- Recognise and encourage the support given by parents to our school community.
2023 Executive Committee
President: Meegan Mirco
Vice President: TBC
Treasurer: Michelle Lange
P&F meetings are held twice per term in the Staffroom, week two and week six of each term. All parents, carers and guardians are very welcome to attend.
2023 P&F Minutes
2023 Events Schedule
2023 P&F Class Representatives
Annual General Meeting Reports
Sacred Heart School P&F Constitution
Contact the P&F by emailing email@example.com