Our school fees are set by the Sacred Heart School Advisory Council in line with the recommendations of Catholic Education Western Australia Limited.
Fees changes for each subsequent year are announced at the Annual School Community Meeting of the School Advisory Council.
An annual school fee statement is issued at the commence of each new school year.
School Fee Schedule
To assist parents in meeting their school fee obligations, there are several payment options available.
- Direct Debit: Agreement will be with the annual statement issued at the commencement of each school year. (Weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly payments.)
- By mail or in person: Cheques can be posted to PO Box 120, Mundaring WA 6073.
- Credit Card: Either in person or by telephone.
- EFTPOS: In person at the office.
- BPay: Our Biller Code and your account reference is at the bottom of the statement issued.
Parents experience difficulties with fee payment are asked to contact the school to arrange a time to meet with the Principal to discuss payment plan options.
Health Care Card Tuition Discount Scheme
Parents and Guardians who are responsible for the payment of school fees and hold a current means tested family Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card (issued by Centrelink) are eligible to receive discounted tuition fees.
Families eligible for the Health Care Card Discount Scheme must present their card at the School office and complete the application form. Sacred Heart School requires a new application form to be completed at the commencement of each new school year.