The school canteen is open on Wednesdays for both recess and lunch offering a range of healthy and tasty options for our children to enjoy.
Our preference is for the Online Ordering System (www.quickcliq.com.au) for orders. This removes the need for handling cash and saves time. To register please follow this link to QuickCLiq.
Online orders close at 9:00am each ordering day.
Lunch Orders Placed at the Canteen
If you are using money, please help us by:
- Only using Paper Lunch Bags or use bags provided at the canteen.
- Clearly write the order on the bag and fold it a couple of times to secure the money.
- Please do not use staples or tape.
- Use a separate bag for Lunch and Recess – clearly marked.
- Please send the correct change, if you do need change it will be sent home with your child.
- Lunch orders are to be received no later than 9:00am.
Please note the school canteen is a no credit service. Please do not be offended if you ask and it is refused.
Our canteen is staffed by parents who generously donate their time. No experience required – full training provided. The children enjoy seeing their parents / grandparents helping out in the canteen.
If you have some time on a Wednesday, please get in touch.
- Telephone 9295 1562
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org