Parents & Friends
The Parent’s and Friend’s Association at Sacred Heart School actively supports the school financially and encourages social interaction within our school community.
The aims of the association are:
- A liaison between the wider community, and the governing bodies of the school.
- To continue to build parental involvement through a range of social and school activities.
- To raise funds for the further development of the educational and social growth of Sacred Heart School children.
- Use the class representative network to receive feedback from parents about issues of concern.
- Recognise and encourage the support given by parents to our school community.
Current Office Bearers:
- President – Emma Crean
- Vice President – Amelia Hunter
- Secretary – Kylie Vardy
- Treasurer – Natalie McGrath
- Kindergarten - Chris Verco
- Pre Primary - Orla Burrows
- Year One – Vanessa Scott & Elisha Congreve
- Year Two – Fleur Ryan & Natalie McGrath
- Year Three – Amelia Hunter & Eloise Hoyle
- Year Four – Emma Crean & Kylie Vardy
- Year Five - to be confirmed
- Year Six - Rachel Wigley
Canteen Coordinators - Caran Fraser & Amelia Hunter
Scholastic Book Club Coordinator - Nicole Phillipson
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org